- On a PC with the program working, set that workstations settings as default.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to Server Location
- Copy the folder, navigate to local drive, and paste.
- Open the local folder, run the bridging program, set to automatically start at boot, and move the icon so it is always visible in the taskbar.
- From the local folder, right click on the executables, and send to desktop.
- Open local program and point to server based database.
- Set local install to use default settings from Step 1.
Article Version 1.0 2019.11.1
Please sign in to leave a comment.