- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to Server Location
- Open folder, right click on executable, and send to desktop
- Run DataGrabber, set to automatically start at boot up, and move to be always visible in taskbar. If you do not utilize DataGrabber, skip this step.
- Run program from Desktop.
- If Licensing Information pops up, select Computer Name that is being replaced from the list on the right, then click Reallocate License. NOTE: This window will only appear if XVCapture is on legacy registration. If XVCapture is registered via token, and you get an "out of tokens" warning, please reference this article: Out of Tokens.
Article Version 1.1.1 2023.07.03