Apteryx provides a DataDrill for NameGrabber (for Apteryx Imaging products, namely XrayVision/XVLite) and DataGrabber (for 3rd Party imaging applications, as well as the Apteryx Imaging products of XrayVisionDCV/XVCapture/XVWeb) that interface with the TDO database.
- Close the Apteryx Imaging software and then download and install the latest The Dental Office (TDO) DataDrill located on the Apteryx website on the Apteryx Product Updates.
- If using XrayVision, select Database > Data Drills >Data Drill Options.
Skip to Step 5.
- If using XVLite, select Preferences > Database and then click on the DataDrill Options button. Skip to Step 5.
- If using DataGrabber, right-click on the icon in the system tray and select Customize > Data Drills.
- Double-click on TDO DataDrill to access the TDO Data DrillOptions dialog box show below.
- Complete the following fields:
Server: This is the SQL Server name, typically SERVER\TDOSQLSERVER.
Note: “SERVER” should be replaced with the name of the computer that acts as your server.
- Database: This is the SQL patient database name, typically Patients.
- Username and Password: these should be left blank if utilizing Windows Integrated Authentication (by default). Otherwise, enter the SQL Server username and password to access the SQL database.
- Server: This is the SQL Server name, typically SERVER\TDOSQLSERVER.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Article Version 1.0 2019.11.4
Please sign in to leave a comment.