- Open Windows Explorer on new workstation and navigate to Server Location
- Open folder, right click on executable, and send to desktop
- Run DataGrabber, set to automatically start at boot up, and move to be always visible in taskbar. If you do not utilize DataGrabber, you can skip this step.
- Run program from Desktop.
- If Licensing Information pops up, select Computer Name that is being replaced from the list on the right, then click Reallocate License. NOTE: This window will only appear if DCV is on legacy registration. If DCV is registered via token, and you get an "out of tokens" warning, please reference this article: Out of Tokens Error.
Article Version 1.1 2023.02.24