The XVWeb Interop is a term used for the 2 components that enable the ability for users to interact with the capture program from the XVWeb image view screen.
A brief summary can also be found here in the XVWeb users guide (Page 8).
- Internet browser in use must be Firefox, Edge, or Chrome
- Internet browser fully up to date
- XVCapture/DCV (or rebrand) installed on the computer or local network share
- User Privilege: 'Capture / Import'
How to Check if it is installed
- Log in to your XVWeb site.
- A colored dot will appear next to your username in the top right.
How to Install it
- Click the colored dot in the upper right next to your username.
- Install both the browser extension and XVWeb Bridge components
- Refresh your browser and verify the dot has turned green
How to Use it
From the view images screen there will be 4 new options on the right hand toolbar
Select one of the options to immediately proceed to capture images for your open patient or select the application(s) icon to just open the capture program.
Interop dot is green (fully installed) and Capture button appears, however clicking it does nothing
- Locate XVCapture.exe (either from root directory or from desktop shortcut) > Right-Click > Run as Admin. Close the program once it launches, refresh XVWeb, then test the Capture button again.
Multiple "apps" show up within XVWeb
- Please Submit a Ticket to us as this would need to be corrected by a technician.
Article Version 1.3 2023.9.5