Sometimes images are accidentally taken under the wrong patient and needs to be moved to the correct record. Follow the steps below to move images between patients in XVCapture and XrayVision DCV.
- Open XVCapture or DCV
- From the main window, select View Images
- Fill in the information for the patient record where the images are currently located. Then click Query For Images
- Highlight the series to be moved in the results in the bottom half of the window by clicking on Study ID (multiple series can be selected by holding down the CTRL key on the PC keyboard). If a single image in a series is needed, double-click the Study ID to open the study, double-click on the folder listing that populates, and then click on the image needed to be moved.
- Click on the icon of a red check mark on a sheet of paper at the bottom of the window.
- After accepting any prompts and allowing the software to load, the Edit Image Information window populates.
- Correct the main fields under Patient Information to match the patient record this is moving to (Patient ID, Patient Last Name, Patient First Name, Patient Birth Date, and Gender). Then click OK.
If the image being moved is part of a larger layout, click the two green plus signs found in both the Study Information and Series Information sets below the Patient Information.
Then click OK.
- (version 3.4 only) If XVCapture or DCV is connected to the XVWeb service, the changes made in the previous steps will need to be manually forwarded to the XVWeb server. Navigate back to the main screen and click on the Forward Images button .
Article Version 1.3 2022.04.13
Please sign in to leave a comment.