The following guide outlines how to reorganize images in a layout within XVCapture/DCV
The best place to organize a layout within XVCapture or XrayVision DCV is during capture. Simply drag and drop the images before selecting Done.
Reorganizing a progression that has already been captured and saved can still be done, but requires a few more steps.
- Open XVCapture/XrayVision DCV
- Click on the View Images button
- If necessary, fill out patient information for the patient with the images needing reorganized
- Click on Query For Images
- Highlight the Study that needs reorganized and click View Study
- Click on Image Operations (on the left) and select Reorganize Images
- Drag and drop images into the correct tiles
- Select Done and then click Save & Go Back
Article Version 1.3 2022.04.22