Sometimes you may need to change some of the information automatically generated on an image or layout, generally on an imported image/layout. The following steps will explain how to change specific bits of information:
- Open XrayVision to the image/layout that needs information changed.
- Right-click on the image (or on an actual image within the layout) and select one of the following options depending on what information you wish to adjust:
- Tooth Information - Select tooth associations.
- Image Related Information > Extended Image Information - Select Image Modality
- Image Related Information > Taken Date - Change Taken Date (will affect the entire layout)
- Image Related Information > Notes - Change Image Notes (specific to individual image)
- Image Related Information > Description - Change Image Description (specific to individual image)
If, within a layout, the above menu does not populate when right-clicking, then you have right-clicked in between images. Make sure you are right-clicking ON an image directly.
Article Version 1.1 2022.04.15