The following article outlines the recommended method to create an Auto-Export function with recommended configurations on one computer to quickly and simply export the image being viewed.
Auto Export Setup
- Open XrayVision
- Open any patient and any image
- Navigate to File > Auto Export > Auto Exports
- Choose New
- Name your Auto-Export > Next
- Choose your target directory
- It is recommended that if you choose Desktop that you create a new folder on the desktop to prevent icon clutter
- Check the box for 'Create a subdirectory based on current patient information' > Next
- Choose 'Save the image to an automatically generated filename' > Next
- Check the box for 'Include patient information in the filename' > Next
- Type in the box if you wish to include a footer on all exported images > Next
- Image File Format: jpeg image > Finish > Done
It is recommended to create a new toolbar button to expedite the process of exporting.
If your toolbar is full you can remove unused buttons or right click the image you wish to export and choose Save > Auto Exports > Your created Auto Export
Toolbar Button Setup
- Navigate to Tools > Customize Toolbar
- Choose Add/Insert New
- Category: File
- Commands: Auto Export > Your created Auto Export
- Click 'Select the current command's default image'
- (Optional) Give your toolbar button a custom name by typing in the 'Custom Text' area
- Select OK
- Move your toolbar button to a preferred spot then select OK
If a single image is currently selected and you click the toolbar button it will export the image to your defined export directory
If a layout is chosen, XrayVision will give you the option to export the image selected or the entire layout
Article Version 1.3 2021.10.28
Please sign in to leave a comment.