Please Note: XVWeb Capture is currently in Beta and needs to be requested to be enabled for your practice. If you would like to try the new version of capture, please Submit a Ticket
1. Navigate to your XVWeb
2. Once logged in, click the username in the upper-right corner and select “Capture”
3. Click on "Download XVWeb Capture"
4. The download will appear in a different place depending on the browser you used. In general, it should show up in your Downloads folder on the computer no matter what browser you used
5. You will need to locate the download titled XVWebCapture.exe and double-click the file to run it.
6. Click Install on the window that pops up
7. Depending on your computer’s settings, you may see a box asking you if you would like to allow the software to modify your computer. Click Yes
8. Select the devices you need for capturing* by clicking the device and click Install
9. Wait for the installer to finish Downloading and Installing the necessary components. A window will pop up letting you know the install is complete and you can click Finish to close the window.
10. Navigate back to the XVWeb screen you opened in your browser in step 1 and refresh the page (F5 on your keyboard)
11. You should now see the Capture and Shortcuts buttons appear on your XVWeb Search Page
*Note: This will not install the drivers that allow your sensor to talk to the computer; this will only install the files necessary for our web-based capture to interact with the appropriate drivers. Please see your manufacturer documentation/website for more information on correctly installing the appropriate drivers.
Article Version 1.1 2023.10.31